Monday, January 21, 2019

Book and Bag with Judythe Morgan - extra, extra special #handbag #firstbook #readromance




This little handbag is extra, extra special. The Pendant’s Promise was my first published book. My oldest daughter was as excited as I was. For Christmas that year, she took the cover and created this cute little purse. I love it!

I don’t carry it often-too small to hold all the stuff I carry with me, but it’s a fabulous conversation starter when I do. Readers are fascinated when I display it at book signings and book talks. 
A teenage girl fabricates a marriage and widowhood because her baby's soldier father is MIA in North Vietnam, but when he turns up twenty years later at her daughter’s wedding, the fiction shatters her comfortable world.

More about Judythe Morgan:
Red, White or Blue? Patriotism is ingrain in this military spouse…all three.

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter? Winter by a roaring fireplace with a good book.

Chocolate pudding, cake, pie? Make it chocolate pie and I’ll gobble it down.

Coffee, Tea, Champagne? Tea, preferably Irish blends.

Country music or Michael Buble? Good ole twangy country music for this Texas girl.

Pencil or Pen? Pencil, that way I can change my mind and erase.


Find The Pendant’s Promise at: Amazon
Find Judythe Morgan at: Website



2 comments:

Melissa Keir said...

What a cute purse and your daughter is very talented! Congrats on your book and I wish you many sales!

Judythe Morgan said...

Thanks, Melissa. I do have a talented daughter.