Handbags, Books...Whatever (http://www.vickibatman.blogspot.com) is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer. Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.
- 11/27 - Handbag & Book, open
- 11/23 - Happy Thanksgiving!
- 11/20 - Handbag & Book, Pauline Baird Jones
- 11/16 - Vicki, a funny look at colonoscopy
- 11/13 - Handbag & Book, Falling Leaves
- 11/09 - Vicki, Season of Magic
- 11/06 - Handbag & Book, H. D. Thomson
- 11/02 - Handbag & Book, Barbara White Daille
- 10/30 - Handbag & Book, Vicki
- 10/26 - Handbag & Book, Joanne Guidoccio
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Vicki Batman ~ #Movie Maniac: #Tim'sVermeer
Now before you get all weirdy about who is Tim and Vermeer being an old painter--hear me out.
Tim's Vermeer follows the path of Tim, a San Antonio guy, who became obsessed with how Vermeer (yes, the old Dutch master) painted. Everyone thought Vermeer's paintings were like photographs.
I'd read a bit about this film a while back and it intrigued me enough to drag Handsome and #2 with me to see it. When we were leaving, we couldn't stop talking about the movie. And it went fast because the subject was fascinating.
Here's some more info on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim's_Vermeer
So are you into old guys figuring things out? Like to watch documentaries?