Thursday, October 23, 2014

.@VickiBatman - Launch Stella E-A's new book: Kiss My Lips #MFRWorg #newbook



Welcome to Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku



Let's get to know Stella: I was born and raised in a lovely bustling place in South West Nigeria called Benin City, but I live in London, United Kingdom. I’m second in a family of six. I have a B.Sc in Microbiology and an EMBA.

I love and enjoy writing romance novels that are a fine blend of intense sensual romance, intrigue    and conflict. My characters are larger-than-life, feisty and have heart and soul. The story lines are detailed with heart-stopping romantic twists that come alive.                                                                  
In 2010, I created Flirty & Feisty Romance Novel. My collection of contemporary romance novels includes, LOITERING SHADOWS, STORMY DEFENSE, BEYOND the LADY, the National Novel Writing Month 2010 winning novel, THE GARDENER’s ICE MAIDEN, SPARKLING DAWN, HUSBAND to RENT and the first novella and series - STOLEN VALENTINE KISS (Holiday Series #1). 
I’m currently working on my first Nigerian Historical Romance. It's a series of three books set in Ancient Benin City. The three titles are set in three eras, the 18th, 19th & 20th Century respectively.   
I'm thrilled for the opportunity to research my ancestors of the ancient Benin Empire. I'm keen to throw in the reign of Oba Ovoranmwen Nogbaisi (1888 – 1914) who was exiled to Calabar in 1897 by the British. I'm determined to bring the bustling Benin Empire to my readers.                                     
I take care of my handsome, life-size hero of a husband who keeps my romantic wheels oiled and my two vibrant & loving ‘near teenagers’. When I'm not neck deep in writing and loving my family, I love to read romance novels, swim and watch TV, including Nollywood.                                                             


Kiss My Lips
 Will one kiss seal their love?
(Holiday Series #2)

A little blurb from Kiss My Lips:  Accepting Logan’s marriage proposal was the most exciting event of Lorna’s life. But deciding in what country to marry her fiancĂ© proved to be more than a tearful ordeal. When Lorna’s dad announced unexpected news, the wedding wheels spun in a different direction.
With other family members stirring conflict, would there be a wedding? Or would their shared kiss deepen their desire?

And a nice excerpt from Kiss My Lips:

The dining table was already set with auntie’s orchard crockery.
At first, her father nodded in understanding. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw him approach from the opposite end of the dining table. "I travelled across the Atlantic to speak with my daughter who is getting married to a man I haven't met, at a venue I don't know about," he all but shouted.
Bile rose to her throat. “Oh, my wedding venue is suddenly a bother to you, dear dad?”
He lifted his hands and swore under his breath. “Your aunt mentioned you had fancy ideas about getting married here in Jersey City. Let me tell you upfront, that’s impossible. As your father, I say you’ll get married in Nigeria, in Owerri where the entire Ibe clan holds sway. That’s the way it is done.”
Her fingers strained against the table knife she picked up as her father ranted. “Give me one reason why you think you should have a say on where I get married.” Her father glared at her as if she was mad.
“What kind of a stupid question is that? You’re my daughter and that’s why you do as you’re told. Or do you want the man and his family to think you fell from the sky? He should know where you hail from.”
“Lorna, please put that knife down,” her aunt warned. Lorna looked at the weapon in her clenched fist. She hadn’t realized she was pointing it in her dad’s direction.
“I have no intention whatsoever to oblige your wish. I’ll not travel to Nigeria to get married. That’s out of the question.” Fury turned her voice icy.
Her aunt cleared her throat to stop her brother from replying. “Lorna, if you rule out Nigeria because you have no friends there, what about tying the knot in London?” Then she faced to her brother. “If travelling to Nigeria sounds a bit far-fetched, why don’t you have the wedding in London where Lorna grew up? If we decide on having it in London, we have a middle ground.”
“I see both of you have conspired to deny me the joy of giving out my only child in front of my family and the elders in the village. No child of mine is getting married in London or America. I’ll not be a party to it.”

Find Stella at:

Website

Facebook

Preorder Kiss My Lips at: Amazon US     Amazon UK

Giveaway!!! 


Leave a comment. Every reader who leaves a comment on the blog gets one free eBook of Stolen Valentine Kiss (Holiday Series # 1).

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Stella, you are feisty like the characters you create. What a fascinating life you have had ... are having ... and what a joy to combine a technical and scientific career with romance writing.

Wonderful blurb and a truly great cover. Much continued success with your books :)

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Florence and thank you for welcoming Stella today!

J.Q. Rose said...

I love the idea of writing about your ancestors in the different eras. Best wishes with your book launch!

Angela Adams said...

"Flirty & Feisty" -- that's a clever and catchy brand. Best wishes with your series.

Flirty & Feisty Romance said...

Thank you so much, J Q. Indeed, I published Royal Cowries (Cowries Series Book 1) and His Choice (Cowries Series Book 2) in 2015 and 2016 respectively.

It was a real delight to publish the books I had worked on for so long.

Have a wonderful week.

Flirty & Feisty Romance said...

Thank you a lot for the compliment, Angela.

I have now published 21 novels under my Flirty & Feisty Romance Novels brand. It has been an amazing experience, thank God.

I hope you check out my books on Amazon or Smashwords. Just type in my names: Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku.

Take care and have a great week xxx

Flirty & Feisty Romance said...

Thank you a ton for the very kind comment, Florence.

I'm giving you, one of my novels for free. Send me your email address via Authorstella@gmail.com

Flirty & Feisty Romance said...

J Q,

I'm giving you one of my novels for free. Send me your email address via Authorstella@gmail.com

Flirty & Feisty Romance said...

Hello Angela,

I'm giving you one of my novels for free. Send me your email address via Authorstella@gmail.com