Monday, June 25, 2018

Author Kate McKeever on Handbag and Book - What I Want #accessories #rodeofan #readromance


I've always wanted a "saddle bag" and when I started searching for one years ago, I was disappointed when nothing met my needs and fit in my price range. 

I found this bag on Amazon and love it as my daily handbag. I'm not a frilly person except on occasion and this bag fits my style as well as my personality. It has hidden pockets (hidden depths, you know) and it's made of durable leather for years of use. Functional, durable and hopefully, full of hidden surprises, like me.





Sam “Sidewinder” Jameson left the Rangers to keep an eye on his young friend, Kid, as he recovers from their last mission, an injury Sam blames himself for. To tide him over and be close at hand, Sidewinder agrees to a short stint with Hank Patterson’s Brotherhood Protectors. He expects his assignment to guard Alana Christian and her son from threats to be a job, nothing more. What he doesn’t plan on is how the job will change him and his expectations, both of Kid and of himself.



“Can we go to the rodeo?” Charlie repeated the question for the countless time, continuing without an answer, outlining all the things he’d do at the rodeo this Saturday. Watch bronco busting, eat his weight in deep-fried foods, and on and on. Alana let him talk, dreading the moment she’d have to deny him, yet again. Finally, he quieted, waiting for an answer.


“We’ll see,” Alana murmured and shifted lanes to prepare to exit the interstate.


“That’s what you always say,” his tone gave away his mood, sullen and snappish. So much like his dad when he wasn’t pleased, she thought. Blood must win out over nurture at times.


“I’m sorry, kiddo. I have to work late this week. I’m just not sure about Saturday.”


“Right.”



Find Saving Sidewinder at: Amazon

Find Kate McKeever at: Facebook


Thank you, Kate for joining me today!

2 comments:

Angela Adams said...

Sam is going to take Charlie to the rodeo, right???

Melissa Keir said...

What a cute bag. Love the cover and I wish you all the best with your book.