Thursday, March 28, 2019

Book and Bag w C. Becker - I love my handbag and #thriller Finding Euphoria #readromance #MFRWauthor

I love my brown BCBG handbag. Every year I wear a purse out—probably because I buy inexpensive ones. This particular handbag I found at Ross’s on clearance. The tag was labeled $200 and I got it on clearance for $8. Couldn’t believe my luck from the bargain price.

My kids told me it was priced in error, but when I took it to the register, the cashier said she was the one who had marked it down and almost bought it herself. I waited a year, afraid to use it. Now I take it whenever I go to work. The bag fits my lunch bag and writing supplies. It’s perfect for traveling on a plane. I don’t know how long it will last, but I know I’ll never find another handbag like this one.


Hailey Langley refuses to be a victim and has moved on from her traumatic past. But her marriage problems worsen when a deadly illicit drug traps the son she gave away in a coma and threatens to draw her into the life she left behind. Trying to keep her husband in the dark, she works to unravel the mystery of the drug called Euphoria and find a way to save not only her marriage and son’s life, but countless lives, before it's too late.

More about C. Becker: A native of western Pennsylvania, C. Becker earned a B.S. degree in Medical Technology and MT (ASCP) certification. She has worked in clinical settings analyzing body fluids and testing drugs of abuse. After marrying and starting a family in Virginia, Becker relocated to WV and began writing stories. As an author, C. Becker has published multiple stories in various genres.

Red, White or Blue? Blue
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter? Summer
Chocolate pudding, cake, pie? Chocolate cake
Coffee, Tea, Champagne? Iced Tea
Country music or Michael Buble? Classical
Pencil or Pen? pencil

Find Finding Euphoria at: Amazon
Find C. Becker at: Website

6 comments:

Amber Daulton said...

I love the purse and especially the color. It'll go with any outfit.
Congrats on your new release. I love the book and highly recommend it.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Thanks, Amber, for stopping today. I think this is one classy bag.

Melissa Keir said...

What a great bag! I love deals like that! All the best with your release!

C. Becker said...

Thank you, Melissa. Super deals make great memories.

C. Becker said...

Thank you, Amber. I seem to wear out handbags rather frequently so I love a bargain. I appreciate your support.

C. Becker said...

Vicki, thank you for having me on such a fun and I interesting blog.