Monday, March 04, 2019

Handbags, Books...Whatever: Book and Bag with Bethany Drake - I Love Michael Kors #Handbags #newbook #MFRWauthor



I love Michael Kors handbags. It’s all my step-mom’s fault. I used to buy those cheap five dollar bags from Walmart. I didn’t care about what my bag looked like. Then one Christmas she bought me a Coach bag. I found I used it all the time so I ended up buying another one when I wore that one out.
Then one day I went to my local outlet shopping center. There nestled between two stores was the Michael Kors store with this beautiful light blue purse. It took me all day to decide because of the price but in the end I had to have that purse. I used it all the time and got compliments whenever anyone saw it. That made me a Kors fan for life.

A spaceship crashes nearby containing a beautiful pilot with amnesia. No one is supposed to know he’s still alive, but he’s a doctor so much help the pilot. He hopes nothing else goes wrong as he helps her remember.


More about Bethany Drake: Bethany Drake is a graduate of UNCC and a big fan of the 49er’s – the UNCC 49er’s. Owner of several cats she tells people it’s her crazy cat lady started kit. She lives in her own little world, creating new worlds for her characters.
Red, White or Blue? Blue – I don’t look good in red or white

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter? Fall – was born in October so have always been partial to the fall

Chocolate pudding, cake, pie? Cake – cheesecake to be exact

Coffee, Tea, Champagne? Coffee – must have coffee in the morning or I’m not human

Country music or Michael Buble? Country, classic rock, some progressive – you know what I ove all music

Pencil or Pen? Pencil – I’ve taken art classes in school and have been caught doodling all the time.


Find Desire's Duty at: Amazon
Find Bethany Drake at: Website

4 comments:

Barbara Donlon Bradley said...

Thanks for having me Vicki! This was a lot of fun.

Barb/Bethany Drake

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Thank you so much for sharing your great handbags and your new book!

Melissa Keir said...

What a pretty bag! Congrats on your new release!

Barbara Donlon Bradley said...

Thanks Melissa - I love the bag and the book!