Thursday, March 07, 2019

Handbags, Books...Whatever blog with Sandra Dailey - Eccentric or Unique? #readsuspense #handbaglover #MFRWauthor

Some people say I’m a little eccentric—I consider myself unique.

I have six siblings, one being an identical twin. Since becoming an adult, I strive to be unique. That’s why I love things like this little, pink, beaded purse.

I found it at a local secondhand store for $5.95. Let people laugh. Laughter is healthy and emotionally uplifting. An added bonus is that people tend to remember me. 


A wealthy novelist and a small-town hair stylist compete for custody of their orphaned nephew. An unconventional judge orders them to raise him together for two months. During that time, they have to learn to be parents while trying to figure out who wants to kill them. 

More about Sandra Dailey: Storytelling has always been my favorite way to pass time. I’ve often been told I should write a book. Finally, I did. It was so much fun: I felt I should write more, so I have. I live in North Florida with my husband, whom I torture with crazy storylines and half written manuscripts.

Red, White or Blue? Blue - as in denim 
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter? Florida - Summer 
Chocolate pudding, cake, pie? Pie, but I can’t eat chocolate 
Coffee, Tea, Champagne? Coffee – it’s all I’m allowed to drink besides water (bad kidney) 
Country music or Michael Buble? Country (but Buble is a close second) 
Pencil or Pen? Pencil – I’m dyslexic and erase often 

Find The Co-Parent Project at: Amazon 

Find Sandra Dailey at:  Website 

12 comments:

Sandra Dailey said...

Thank you for hosting me on your blog today, Vicki.

Charlotteoshayauthor.com said...

Love that bag. Yes you need to stand out in a big family!

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Happy to have you, Sandra! And I have one word for that bag-pink!!! I adore pink. Hugs, vb

JENNIFER WILCK said...

Love the pink sparkles! Good luck with your book.

Mary Morgan said...

Oh my gosh! I love vintage and this bag! You should see my collection, including beaded purses I inherited from my grandmother. All the best with your new release, Sandra. It was a great read!

Melissa Keir said...

Unique and beautiful!

Debby Grahl said...

I love the bag and I love pink! Best of luck with the book!!

C.Becker said...

Cute bag. Has a lot of character. Good luck on your new book!

Tena Stetler said...

Love that pink beaded purse!! Good luck with The Co-Parent Project

CB Clark said...

That's quite a purse. I like it...like you say, it's memorable. Just finished this book...loved it.

Vonnie Davis said...

I am a handbag freak. I have some I haven't even used yet. I bought 3 the last time I was in Paris and a plaid one in Scotland. Your pink one really takes my eye. I love it. Good luck with your new release.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Vonnie! I am going to Italy this summer and hope to find some handbag treasures to bring home. LOLOL