Thursday, March 14, 2019

Must Have Bag and Book! with Dee S. Knight - Only a Good Man Will Do and A gift from hubby #whensomethingwearsout #MFRWauthor #readromance


I love my handbag! It was a gift from my husband when my old one (also a gift from him) was tearing at the handles and collapsed into a puddle of wear whenever I set it down.
Do I like to wear things out? Uh…yes.
This bag has lots of zippered areas, which I love. A good place for my phone and keys, plus a couple of little pockets for cough drops, a pill holder, hand lotion, pens, etc. But the best thing about it is the cross-chest strap, so it’s out of my way and I’m hands free when walking. Honestly, the only thing lacking in this bag is a place for my Kindle, but I can live with that.



Seriously ambitious man seeks woman to encourage his goals, support his (hopeful) position as Headmaster of Westover Academy, and be purer than Caesar's wife.
Good luck with that!


Red, White or Blue? Blue I heard Joan Rivers say once that if she had blue eyes she would never be without something blue against her face. I take her to heart.

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter? Fall Beautiful colors and brisk air!

Chocolate pudding, cake, pie? Cake I hate to admit it but I love frosting

Coffee, Tea, Champagne? Coffee But tea is a close second

Country music or Michael Buble? Country all the way!

Pencil or Pen? Pencil. I’m notorious for changing my mind!


Find Only a Good Man Will Do at: Amazon
Find Dee S. Knight at: site

8 comments:

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

What a fun post! I do love your bag, Dee.

Thanks for sharing Vicki! It's always nice to get to know authors better :)

Suzanne said...

I love the bag Dee! I loved the book too. Steamy. Great story. Wonderful characters.

Alice said...

I loved that book, it's so well written and the characters are so appealing and sexy. Great interview - I love the concept of the blog! I don't actually have a handbag anymore - like many Londoners I now carry my life in a rucksack lol

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Thank you so much, ladies, for liking my blog. I adore handbags--in fact, I'm swapping out a Kate Spade for a vintage tweedy one today. And I love books. I love reading books. I love writing books. So visit me again. Hugs, VB

Melissa Keir said...

I love that your husband got the bag for you. I wish you all the best with your release!

Callie Carmen said...

If you like a good spicy read, like I do, then Dee S. Knight is the author for you.

Love the bag, Dee.

Callie Carmen

Patricia Elliott said...

I haven't read this book yet, but I loved Naval Maneuvers. Dee is an amazing author.

Never been one for handbags, but I do love backpacks and clothes that have lots of pockets. Cute blog post. :)

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Callie and Patricia!

I do love handbags; however, I love backpacks too. I have a vintage Boy Scout one that is so durable and easy to use. And I have cargo shorts I like a lot and always chide myself with why didn't I buy more? Thanks for visiting with Dee and me today!