Monday, March 11, 2019

Book and Bag w Amber Daulton - Shopping with Grandma for Christmas and #contemporaryromance Lyrical Embrace #readromance

A few years ago, my husband and I were out shopping with his grandparents, and we went to a huge outlet mall with lots of sales going on. His grandma and I headed into the Coach store, and she was planning on buying every woman in the family a purse for Christmas.

Since I was with her, I got to pick out the purse I wanted. Granted, I wanted a purse much bigger and more expensive than the one I picked out, but I just couldn’t stomach the high-dollar prices, even with the purses being on sale. Anyway, Christmas came early that year, and I took the purse home with me that day. It’s the only Coach in my purse collection, which also includes a few Angier, a Guess, a knock-off Prada, and several cheap but really pretty purses available from little box stores.
After Erica Timberly runs away from her abusive boyfriend, she winds up stranded in a small Vermont town and meets Dylan Haynes, the former drummer from her favorite indie rock band.
Dylan knows Erica is in trouble, and her black eye is only the first clue. The stubborn yet vulnerable woman needs a friend, but he’s determined to give her everything she deserves.

More about Amber:
Red, White or Blue? -- Red
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter? -- Fall
Chocolate pudding, cake, pie? -- Cake
Coffee, Tea, Champagne? -- Champagne
Country music or Michael Buble? -- Neither
Pencil or Pen? -- Pen

Find Lyrical Embrace at: Amazon
Find Amber Daulton at: Facebook

4 comments:

Amber Daulton said...

Love the post. Thanks for having me on your site! :)

Melissa Keir said...

Such a cute purse but I LOVE the cover! Sounds like a great story! I wish you all the best!

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Absolutely, Amber! I love seeing what other people have written and what handbags they carry.

Linda said...

Nice bag, love the book cover!