Thursday, August 08, 2019

Blog: More of the Dior Journey and #newbook #heartwarmingromance #romanticcomedy #MFRWauthor

Today, I continue the Dior journey. We pick up as time has marched forward and silhouettes have changed again. First up, a beautiful red and gold embroidered dress with a matching hat:

Definitely, I'd feel like a princess when wearing this one.

Another collection sample:

This one section is a slice of the exhibit. There was a blue, gold, and green one as well. I'm showing pink because I love pink!

Next up, this loverly flowery creation comes from an exhibit of seven flowery creations. I was quite captivated by a video which highlighted an artisan making fabric flowers for garments. I picked my favorite to share:


And finally, as the beginning was staged to our left, when we exited, we encountered one on our left, examples of suits. 


Here's what a few reviewers are saying about Sommerville days:

5 stars. Vicki Batman has a clever endearing way of making each of her characters seem like someone you might know and can relate to in each situation. The stories are witty and warm and keep you rooting for the happily ever after ending. I thoroughly enjoyed reading Sommerville Days. 

5 stars. Loved every one of the stories. The writing is engaging and fun. The characters are likable and relatable. Well done! 

5 stars. Delightful quick read. Perfect addition to a lazy summer afternoon of reading. 

Begin your relaxation at: Amazon & KU





2 comments:

Barbara Bettis said...

Love those photos of vintage Dior! I agree that red dress at the top is delicious. I used to love hats--still do, of course, but no longer wear them. Good luck with your short stories :)

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Barbara! I am such a huge red fan. But over the years, I've moved mostly to black, white, and khaki. I would love to see your hats. I like them, but don't wear them. Hugs, vb