Thursday, July 02, 2020

Handbag and Book with Viviana Mackade - While Waiting for Baby 2 and her book Guns and Angels

You guys, I’m waiting for baby #2,
baby girl supposed to be here August 30. Which means, I’m sending all my beloved bags for a vacay while I’ll get cozy with a diaper bag. Now, with my son, I remember I always forgot something. All. The. Times. Or, I wouldn’t even think about bring some stuff until, well, I needed it. An extra little blanket. A change of clothes (for him and/or for me. Spit up alert). But I never seemed to have enough room. So, this time around, I made sure to make a list (and remake it 100 times) with all the things I need to bring along for her. For which list, I thank Pinterest, btw.

Another problem I had with my first diaper bag was that it was a bag. Which means, my hands weren’t really free, and both me and my husband ended up disliking it so much. 


Now I decided to go with a backpack. One that could fit stuff and make my life easier.

And I went with Mokaloo (Full disclosure: pics are not mine, I took them from Amazon.

I still don’t have it in my hands, but I saw pics and I love it. Room for a whole lot of stuff, so many pockets, a zipper in the back-bottom so you can reach that little onesie that always ends up hiding down. Or that one tiny pair of socks crumpled in the left bottom  corner under everything else. I think that one will be my favorite feature. And there’s even an USB charging station (not sure what that is yet, but it’s always a plus).


And I’m going to get the blue one even though I’m having a girl because I actively dislike 80% of pink shades, and the grey ones are plain sad.





From NY to sunny Miami, Ann and Mark run into a maze of lie, betrayal, and death, where love is the only, terrifying certainty. And when truth unravels, they will have to risk all to survive.

Ann

My sister was all the family I had. She was taken from me and now, someone wants me dead, too. Not sure why.

I’m sure I’m not going to give my life up, though. I’m not going to let them get away with my sister’s murder.

The new me will try, anyway.

You see, when she was alive I could live in brightness and peace. Now I have to accept the darkness within me. After all, isn’t life about balance? Ironically, the man who can teach me how to embrace the shadows is broken, hopeless, and angry. Mark is also the only one I trust to lead me through my heart’s night, and back into the light.

The one I trust to keep us alive.


Mark

A favor to a teammate: pick up two girls in trouble, take them to the Team’s safehouse. Should have been easy. It was not.

Then someone killed one of my team, one of my brothers. Now it’s personal.

They want me, too.

Even worst, they want Ann. The only person who cut through me, who woke me, who grabbed my hand and guided me back into life one smile at the time.

I’ll be damned if I let them have anything.

Not. One. Damned. Thing.

More about Viviana MacKade: Beach bum and country music addicted, Viviana lives in a small Floridian town with her husband and her son, her die-hard fans and personal cheer squad. She spends her days between typing on her beloved keyboard, playing in the pool with her boy, and eating whatever her husband puts on her plate (the guy is that good, and she really loves eating). Besides beaching, she enjoys long walks, horse-riding, hiking, and pretty much whatever she can do outside with her family.

Find Guns For Angels at: Amazon

Find Viviana MacKade at: Website

2 comments:

Viviana MacKade said...

Hi All, and Vicky, thank you so much for having me and let me talk about baby stuff!

Vivi

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

absolutely! and congratulations on baby. VB