Thursday, January 28, 2021

Handbag & Book-guest is author Darlene Fredette: One bag? or Four??!!! Her book-Welcome to Redford Falls #contemporaryromance #inlove #weekendreads

 


I love tote bags and have a few I’ve saved because each one has its own purpose or sentimentality.

Tote 1 - I received from Harlequin Australia when I published my first book with them. The tote was a gift to their authors when they celebrated their 40-year anniversary.

Totes 2 and 3 – I received these totes from author friends, Liz Fielding and Catherine Lanigan. They are too nice to use, so like the one I received from Harlequin, these totes are hanging in in my laundry room to see each time I go in there.

Tote 4 – My daughter bought me this tote bag. I saw it hanging in a store and just had to have it. I love the colours, which are so vibrant. This tote bag I use the most when we are planning a day or weekend trip. It holds everything from towels, sun lotion, flip flops, etc.

Tote 5 – This tote bag is my favourite! I am obsessed with the Titanic and when I saw it in a small gift shop on the waterfront in Halifax, I knew I had to have it. I didn’t buy it that day, because I didn’t have any money with me, but the next day, my mother-in-law gave me the money and told me to go get it. Thankfully, there was a few left when I went back. I put a pin of the Titanic on it that my daughter bought me. This is the tote bag that gets the most attention when I use it. 😊

 


His Candy Christmas ~ A Redford Falls Story ~ Book 1

Who knew returning home would contain a cool nip in the air, irresistible chocolate...and a Santa suit?

Kissed By Winter ~ A Redford Falls Story ~ Book 2: A woman who knows what she wants and a man who knows what he needs.

Under The Apple Blossoms ~ A Redford Falls Story ~ Book 3: A tragic accident tore them apart. She left him behind and broke his heart. Is he strong enough to risk it again?

A Recipe For Forever ~ A Redford Falls Story ~ Book 4: She has one last hope – a small, family-run bakery that might just be baking up second chances. 

More about Darlene Fredette: Darlene resides on the Atlantic Coast of Canada where the summers are too short, and the winters are too long. An avid reader since childhood, Darlene loved to develop the many stories coming to life in her head. She writes contemporary romances with a focus on plot-driven page-turners. When not working on her next book, she can be found with her husband, her daughter, and her yellow Labrador.

Answer these questions:

Red, White or Blue? Blue

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter? Summer!

Cake or Pie? Apple Pie

Coffee, Tea, or Champagne? Hot Chocolate

Country music or Michael Buble? Michael Buble! I had tickets to see him in concert, but the concert was postponed due to the pandemic ☹

Pencil or Pen? Pencil…to erase mistakes, lol.

Find Redford Falls at: Amazon

Find Darlene Fredette at: Website

10 comments:

DarleneLF said...

Thank you, Vicki, for letting me share my handbag totes...and the added promo for my Redford Falls series!

JENNIFER WILCK said...

Oh, I love handbags. I used to be a handbag junkie, but I've given up as I got older.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

So glad you stopped and showed off your favorite totes. I have a stack 'cause you never know when you need one!

Hi, Jennifer! I love handbags too. When I began blogging, a friend said I should talk about handbags. Authors have stopped me a convention and commented on my handbag. I carry vintage and new ones. :) Come back!

darlene deluca said...

Love that there's a story for each tote! I have a few I use regularly, but many end up stuffed in a closet and are forgotten.

DarleneLF said...

Thank you for stopping by Jennifer and Darlene! I think five is my limit...for now, lol!
Vicki, this blog topic is perfect. Different and unique, just like a handbags!

Sandra Dailey said...

Darlene, your series sounds very sweet. Wishing you good luck and great sales.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Darlene Deluca! I do keep some totes in the backseat floor board for groceries. :)

Thank you, Darlene F, for liking handbags!

Hi, Sandra Dailey!!!

DarleneLF said...

Thank you, Sandra! Redford Falls is near and dear to me...and there's more to come :)

Patricia Kiyono said...

Back when we used to GO places, I lived out of my tote bags! I had one for each place I went, so that I'd almost always have what I needed when I got there. Love your selection, and I love your book covers! I'll have to check out Redford Falls. Thanks for sharing!

DarleneLF said...

Thank you for stopping by, Patricia. Sorry I missed you!