Thursday, April 08, 2021

Handbag and Book welcomes author Ronni Griffith-A Tiresome Handbag Meant Changing and her book Stetson's Lady

                                                                                                                                                                           

When I carry a handbag it’s a white and brown Michael Kor’s purse which I purchased from Poshmark. I bought it because I was tired of having to take everything out of my very small purse to find what I needed that had fallen to the bottom. 

The shoulder straps fit perfectly on my shoulder. Other than not being able to find anything in the tiny purse that I used to carry, the reason I chose the one I have is because of the two side pockets on the outside of the purse. I figured it’d be a lot easier to get my keys and cell phone out if I put them in the side. I’m not too sure about the size. 

My daughter and daughter-in-law told me which one to buy and I bought it. Now, to be really honest, I don’t carry it very much. All my important stuff (DL, Insurance, and debit card) can be found in my, rose gold, cell phone case. Which is always carried in my right hip pocket and my super nice Michael Kor’s purse can be found under the front set of my truck 

He’s a man who has it allbut the lady he truly loves. 

 

Mesa Stone left Maple Ridge to get away from her best friend’s overbearing, headstrong brother, Stetson McKane. She’s been head-over-heels in love with the sexy-as-sin cowboy since she was a little girl. Now she’s back – and drinking her sorrows away at the McKane’s annual BBQ – when she finds herself at the mercy of Stetson’s archrival. 

 

Stetson knew Mesa was back in town, but what he didn’t expect was to find her in the arms of his nemesis. He’s been rescuing his little sister’s best friend, Mesa, since she was a tomboy in pigtails. To his amazement, the little girl who drove him crazy is all grown up and Stetson finds he doesn’t have the will power to resist her any longer. 

 

Neither can deny the heat rising between them, but between his ex who won’t take no for an answer, and Blaine’s schemes of revengeit seems Stetson and Mesa don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of making it work. 

 

But it’s true what people say about things being bigger in Texaswhether it’s a stubborn male ego, a heart full of loveor the red-hot attraction between two people who belong together. 

 

More about Ronni Griffith: Ronni Griffith is a lifelong Native of Texas, an oilfield man’s wife of 27 years, mother of 3 amazing kids, and “Honey” to 3 awesome grands and 1 due in May 2021. She started her writing journey when her husband and niece told her to write the character’s story that had taken up residence in her head. It’s been a learning experience, but one she will cherish forever. When Ronni isn’t writing, she can be found in her garden, hanging out with her feathered friends in their coop, or having wings at her favorite wing bar with her family and friends.  


Answer these questions: 

Red, White or Blue? Out of these three color choices, I’ll go with blue. 

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter?  No doubt about it, Summer. I love playing in the dirt, and growing my own vegetables. 

Cake or Pie? Pie for sure. And to be more specific, chocolate pie is my most favorite 

Coffee, Tea, or Champagne? Coffee, coffee, coffee! I only drink tea at dinner and I haven’t found a champagne that I like. 

Country music or Michael Buble? Country. New and old. I love anything from The Oakridge Boys to Cam. But, I’m a super fan of Dierks Bentley. If he’s playing in Texas, you will know where to find me.  

Pencil or Pen? I will only use pens with black ink. I also use a pink gel pen when I’m signing books. 

 

Find Stetson’s Lady at: Amazon

Find Ronni Griffith at: Website

2 comments:

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Sounds like the place my super cool, Michael Koors purse would be too LOL!
Great post.
Good luck and God's blessings
PamT

rhonda r griffith said...

I am so sorry I'm just replying back to you, Pamela. I was out of town when this post went out and I returned last night. Thank you so much for stopping by. I'm glad I'm not the only person that leaves Michael Kors behind.
Thank you for the luck. I really appreciate it:)

Ronni Griffith:)