Thursday, April 01, 2021

Handbag and Book: guest author Pam Thibodeaux-Is Pam a pretty handbag kinda girl? and #newbook Tempered Truth

When Vicki invited me to be on her blog she said, “visitors want to see a pretty handbag.”

 Well, I’m not a ‘pretty handbag’ kinda girl. If you read my last post, I explained the kind of handbags I carry (black, small enough to hide under the seat of my  vehicle). 

One year my son gave me $100 for Christmas and told me to buy myself a nice, name brand purse or something. I laughingly replied, “I am not spending this much money on a purse that’ll end up on the floor of my truck kicked under the seat.” 

Needless to say, he ended up buying me a new blouse, gloves and a nice black dress coat. 

But, today, I’m going to share with you the prettiest bag I have. No, it’s not a purse either. It’s an insulated wine bag I received as a Christmas gift this past year (2020) A nice touch after the year I had – definitely a year that needed wine LOL! This fun, colorful carrier may be used for wine or drinks or perhaps a picknick lunch, but it’ll definitely get used. 


Fate declared them neighbors. Scandal insisted they were brothers. The fact that they looked enough alike to be twins only added fuel to the rumors flying about their parentage.  

For fifty-plus years Craig Harris and Scott Hensley have enjoyed a bond nothing can sever.  

Not the insinuations that they share the same father.  

Not the years of strife and grief and heartache. 

Not even death. 

Will the truth set them free or will it destroy the friendship that has lasted a lifetime? 

 

More about Pamela S Thibodeaux: Award-winning author, Pamela S. Thibodeaux is the Co-Founder and a lifetime member of Bayou Writers Group in Lake Charles, Louisiana. 


Multi-published in romantic fiction as well as creative non-fiction, her writing has been tagged as, “Inspirational with an Edge!” ™ and reviewed as “steamier and grittier than the typical Christian novel without decreasing the message.” Sign up to receive Pam’s newsletter and get a FREE short story! 


Red, White or Blue? Blue but my favorite color is Peach. 


Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter? Oh, I’m definitely a Summer girl although the older I get, the more I appreciate Spring and Fall. Winter not so much – especially like the 1 week of severe Winter we had in Feb – temps in the teens, ice, snow… brrr. 


Cake or Pie? YEP! I am a sweet eater for sure especially cakes and pies of all sorts and flavors. 


Coffee, Tea, or Champagne? Coffee, unless the champagne is mixed with orange juice. 


Country music or Michael Buble? I love all kinds of music except Rap and Heavy Metal but out of these two options, I have to say Country.


Pencil or Pen? Pen – pretty colored ink when possible. 

 

Find Tempered Truth at: Amazon  

Find Pamela S Thibodeaux at: Website

14 comments:

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thank you for having me on your lovely blog today, Vicki!
Good luck and God's blessings to you and your wonderful readers.
PamT

JENNIFER WILCK said...

That's a great bag! Good luck with you book.

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thanks Jennifer!

I'm heading off to my son's house this weekend so I might use my new bag to carry a bottle of wine with me LOL.

I appreciate your support in dropping by and leaving a comment.
PamT

D. V. STONE said...

Love your bag. Thanks for sharing.

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thanks DV!
I appreciate your support in stopping by and chatting with us.
PamT

Maggie Toussaint said...

Congratulations on your book, Pam. I understand your issue with a pretty handbag. Mine are pretty utilitarian, sort of like a cargo-sized crossbody purse to carry everything I need.

Alina K. Field said...

Loved the post, and that's a nice bag. I'm really picky about my handbags, mostly for practicality reasons, and I don't want anything with the designer's name blasted all over it, LOL! Something to shove under the seat sounds good to me.

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

I hear you, Maggie. Those are nice too but way too big for me. I use those totes for a lot of reasons though.

I'm with you on practicality, Alina.

I appreciate you BOTH for stopping by and chatting with us. Your support is a blessing to me.
PamT

Kara O'Neal said...

I'm not a purse person either, bur yours is cute! I enjoyed reading about the book. I have enjoyed this series, as well.

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thank you, Kara! I pray you enjoy Tempered Truth as well as the rest of the series.
I appreciate your support in dropping by and chatting with us.
PamT

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Nothing like a special handbag or purse! I enjoyed the interview. Best wishes always for your success.

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thanks, so much, Jacquie! I appreciate your support more than words can say.
PamT

Alicia Dean said...

What a fun post! Ha, I like the wine bag. :) Your book sounds wonderful. Congrats and best wishes!

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thank you So much Alicia! I'm glad you got a chance to drop by and appreciate your support.
PamT