Thursday, January 20, 2022

Handbag and Book welcomes author Ellie Gray: Her favorite 'everyday' bag and her book, Love on the Nile

About the Bag:

This is my ‘everyday’ handbag, and I love it! It’s very much my kind of style – black, relatively smart but still casual. I bought it when I was with my daughter, who is very much a handbag kind of person, and she loved it too. It is from River Island and is a suede effect material. 

I love it because it’s that in between size – just big enough to carry everything I need and still have space for any small bits and bobs I might purchase when I’m out and about. It has a really handy long zip pocket at the front – perfect for my keys and face mask (unfortunately now an essential piece of kit) which gives me easy access without having to rummage inside the bag itself. Inside, there is a small inside zipped pocket which I use for lip balm, tablets, etc., and then two open pockets just for bits and bobs – nail file, tweezers, etc. That leaves plenty of room inside for my purse, phone, notebook, hairbrush, perfume, re-usable/foldable shopping bag etc. 

I’m not a big ‘handbag person’ myself, so when I buy a bag, I need to really love it, and with this one, I do!

About the Book:

Enjoy an exotic trip down the Nile River, the holiday of a lifetime, and a man who believes he is cursed!

Natasha embarks upon the holiday of a lifetime with her brother, looking forward to exploring the ancient sites Egypt has to offer. What she hasn’t bargained for is spending her holiday cruising along the Nile with Kyle Richardson, a handsome but moody archaeologist. Despite taking an instant dislike to Kyle, Natasha finds herself increasingly drawn to the man, particularly as his interactions with her brother reveal a gentler, more caring side to his character.

Having lost everyone he has ever loved, Kyle is a loner, believing himself to be cursed. He now spends his life moving around Egypt, ensuring he never lingers anywhere long enough to form meaningful attachments. Despite his better judgement, he finds himself drawn to this feisty young woman, but is afraid of the deeper feelings she stirs in him.

Can his feelings for Natasha convince him that it’s worth taking a risk on love?

About Ellie Gray, Author:

I love to write heartwarming, contemporary romance, and romantic suspense novels, with characters I really want my readers to engage with. I live in the beautiful East Riding of Yorkshire in the UK and, although I work full-time in the public sector, my favourite pastime, when not writing, is wandering around old stately homes and castles, or sitting at a pavement cafĂ© in the sun and watching the world go by – always on the lookout for something that might spark the idea for my next novel. I enjoy engaging with both readers and other authors and am a proud member of the Romantic Novelist Association. Feel free to contact me and chat about all things romance through my social media pages, which you can find on my website.

Answer these questions:

Red, White or Blue?   Blue

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter?   Winter

Cake or Pie?   Cake

Coffee, Tea, or Champagne?   Coffee

Country music or Michael Buble?   Both!

Pencil or Pen?   Pen

Find Love on the Nile: Amazon

Your Ellie Gray Author at:  – Ellie Gray Author Website