Friday, March 27, 2015

author @PhyllisMiddleton found a #greatbargain & is counting lives: Nine Lives, Two Down #fashion, #accessories #shoes #MFRWorg

I know that my good friend, Vicki Batman, loves – and I mean LOVES – handbags. 


Handbag Monday  

I enjoy them and utilize them for whatever my needs are at any given moment.  Big ones for carrying the kitchen sink.  Little ones to run into the store and back with. I’ve even been known to carry the little one inside the big one. For me it is the size that matters.  But I have to question if Ms. Batman could beat this deal.




I found a little clothing shop downtown Dallas that sells the overstock from the home shopping channels – the two well-known channels.  At one time, they had a large supply of new leather purses – very expensive ones that they were clearing out.  I found this particular beauty and had to have it for the price of $19.99.  I went to the purse maker’s website and found it listed for over $350.00.  Now, that is what I call a deal!

That is a deal, Phyllis. I've been given bags, but that isn't really free. And I've paid as little as $3.00 for vintage ones. Good job! 

Police officer Bethany Banks kills a suspect in a shootout and nearly dies from gunshot wounds. Though the shooting was deemed justified, her confidence is shaken. After being threatened by a psychopathic stalker, Beth is forced to leave the department and run for her life.


Former lover, Sgt. Sam DeLuca loves Beth, but thought her perceived threats were caused by Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. His skepticism to her claims about a stalker shattered her trust and she left him. When new evidence arises, he realizes he should have believed her.


When fate gives Sam a second chance, he’s is determined to protect the woman he loves. Can he keep Beth safe and catch a murderous stalker before Beth’s time runs out? He’ll risk everything to restore the love they lost – but is it too late? 

Contact Phyllis at: Email  Website
Find Nine Lives, Two Down at: Amazon


Thank you, Phyllis, for showing off your fantastic bargain!

9 comments:

Karilyn Bentley said...

Congrats on your release Phyllis! And the great bargain buy. You'll have to give me the name of the store. :)

Happy Birthday too!!! :)

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Phyllis and welcome to HBW! So you will have to tell me exactly where this store is because I've never heard of it.

Many congrats on the first book!

Melissa Keir said...

Sounds like a wonderful story! I wish you all the best. :)

Angela Adams said...

I love big bags that I can hold a lot of stuff. Best wishes, Phyllis, on your new release.

Unknown said...

Phyllis, I love the blurb on your book. I have a soft spot for thriller and a romantic thriller gives us everything :)

May you fill one of your big bags with all the positive reviews !!!

Phyllis said...

Vicki, thank you for the invite and the promo opp. I'll send the story info privately.

Karilyn - thanks for the congrats. Alo, I'll email privately.

Phyllis said...

Melissa - Thank you for stopping by to say hi and for the well wishes. I hope you will enjoy it.

Phyllis said...

Angela - Don't you just love how much you can stuff into those big bags? Then my shoulder screams at me, lol. I actually put a backpack that had lots of pockets that I wanted and liked and put it on wheels. Still use it very often! thanks for the good vibes for my book.

Phyllis said...

Florence - Thank you! I would have gone more with a suspense, but the editors call it a thriller, so I'll go with that. I just have to have romance going on regardless of circumstances.

I so appreciate the positive wishes. Should you be so incline, I could use a good review....hint, hint...lol

Best to you!