Handbags, Books...Whatever (http://www.vickibatman.blogspot.com) is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer. Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.
- 10/16 - Handbag & Book, Karilyn Bentley
- 10/12 - Last Year was Tough. This Year was Tougher
- 10/09 - Handbag & Book w Pam Thibodeaux
- 10/05 - Found object! And it's all Mine!
- 10/02 - Handbag & Book w VB
- 09/28 - Travel & Book, Izzy Szyn
- 09/25 - Handbag & Book - Amy T
- 09/21 - Travel & Book, Madison Michael
- 09/18 - Handbag & Book, Fran Thomas
- 09/14 - Last day, Jon
Wednesday, September 09, 2015
Do Birthday Wishes Come True? #Europetravels #handbag #MFRWorg
I love cruises. Here's why:
1. Only unpack one time.
2. Only pack one time.
3. Good meals.
5. Mostly nice people.
6. Great stops.
7. Very relaxing.
So yes, Handsome and I went to the Rhine River where we stopped at places I'd read about. We ate good food. Enjoyed meeting many new folks.
There was only one hitch: no handbag.
Not to worry. When I returned home, I went shopping to my favorite store and found this little treasure:
It's a Kate Spade and looks like a travel trunk. I was a little worried about having a zipper and would it open wide enough without scraping my hand.
Worried for nothing.
So to celebrate my b'day, I'm giving away a handbag. If you want to be included in the drawing, just leave your email address in the comments.