Handbags, Books...Whatever (http://www.vickibatman.blogspot.com) is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer. Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.
- 12/25 - Merry Christmas!
- 12/21 - Handbag & Book, Reggi Alder
- 12/18 - Handbag & Book, Vicki Batman
- 12/14 - Handbag & Book, Kathryn Randle
- 12/11 - Handbag & Book, Kathleen Krevat
- 12/07 - Handbag & Book, Melissa Keir
- 12/04 - Handbag & Book, Connie Bretes
- 11/30 - Handbag & Book, open
- 11/27 - Handbag & Book, VB
- 11/23 - Happy Thanksgiving!
Wednesday, September 09, 2015
Do Birthday Wishes Come True? #Europetravels #handbag #MFRWorg
I love cruises. Here's why:
1. Only unpack one time.
2. Only pack one time.
3. Good meals.
5. Mostly nice people.
6. Great stops.
7. Very relaxing.
So yes, Handsome and I went to the Rhine River where we stopped at places I'd read about. We ate good food. Enjoyed meeting many new folks.
There was only one hitch: no handbag.
Not to worry. When I returned home, I went shopping to my favorite store and found this little treasure:
It's a Kate Spade and looks like a travel trunk. I was a little worried about having a zipper and would it open wide enough without scraping my hand.
Worried for nothing.
So to celebrate my b'day, I'm giving away a handbag. If you want to be included in the drawing, just leave your email address in the comments.